Runescape Giggity Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official site of the Runescape Chat clan, Giggity. By CrazyNut5, Forums by Luckstrong.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply for your position here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazynut5
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
crazynut5

Acheivements
Acheivements:

Apply for your position here! Empty
PostSubject: Apply for your position here!   Apply for your position here! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Hey clan, this is where you will be able to post your applications here for your job cheers
Back to top Go down
Axe_Ninja2

Acheivements
Acheivements:

Apply for your position here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for your position here!   Apply for your position here! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Hey crazy, I'd like to be an event planner.

It's something that wouldn't require constant work, but would be something I could help the clan with, I sometimes will be unavailable as I have school, etc,

however, I would try to provide the clan with some interesting events that would help the clan get to know each other. (minigames, group skill training, etc.) I think that making sure we have fun is a major part of keeping the clan together, and attracting new members.

My plan so far is to organize events on a regular basis, but not often enough to flood people with them, one every 2-3 weeks seems like enough to me. hopefully these will be fun and possibly profitable for everyone in the clan.

as for the rules:
1: always join the chat, regardless of if you or anyone else is on. (if busy, message you when you come on)
2: recruit anyone you think is serious about the clan, serious enough to join and stay, as well as sign up on the website.

I'm usually pretty active, I sometimes stop for a few days because of tons of school work/previously planned things with family/friends, but I will be on pretty regularly.
Back to top Go down

Apply for your position here!
Page 1 of 1