The official site of the Runescape Chat clan, Giggity. By CrazyNut5, Forums by Luckstrong.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Apply for your position here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazynut5
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Acheivements
Acheivements:

PostSubject: Apply for your position here!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Hey clan, this is where you will be able to post your applications here for your job cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe_Ninja2

Acheivements
Acheivements:

PostSubject: Re: Apply for your position here!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Hey crazy, I'd like to be an event planner.

It's something that wouldn't require constant work, but would be something I could help the clan with, I sometimes will be unavailable as I have school, etc,

however, I would try to provide the clan with some interesting events that would help the clan get to know each other. (minigames, group skill training, etc.) I think that making sure we have fun is a major part of keeping the clan together, and attracting new members.

My plan so far is to organize events on a regular basis, but not often enough to flood people with them, one every 2-3 weeks seems like enough to me. hopefully these will be fun and possibly profitable for everyone in the clan.

as for the rules:
1: always join the chat, regardless of if you or anyone else is on. (if busy, message you when you come on)
2: recruit anyone you think is serious about the clan, serious enough to join and stay, as well as sign up on the website.

I'm usually pretty active, I sometimes stop for a few days because of tons of school work/previously planned things with family/friends, but I will be on pretty regularly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Apply for your position here!
Page 1 of 1